Lake Hartwell RV Park is an adult only park (18 years and up) with unobstructed views of the southern skies. Satellite reception is accessible to all campers. It is a place where you can come and let your hair down in a quiet country setting. We have 22 sites that include 30/50-amp service. Just take I-85 to Exit 1 and merge onto SC Hwy 11. Continue for 5 miles and we are on the right. You can't miss us! You can sit back and relax in the peace and quiet of your personal campsite, meet the neighbors, or take in some local attractions. There are over 15 breathtaking waterfalls surrounding the area, beautiful Lake Hartwell (just down the road), and the charming town of Westminster nearby. If you're a sports enthusiast, numerous boat ramps and golf courses are just down the road. SC Hwy 11 is known as the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway, which winds through upstate South Carolina. Following the Southernmost peaks of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the route is surrounded by peach orchards, quaint villages and parks. It is an alternative to I-85 and has been featured in such publications as: National Geographic, Rand McNally, and Southern Living.
Our RV Park is designed with you in mind. We've focused our time and energy on keeping our site clean, safe, and fun. Our laidback atmosphere will make your visit with us as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We hope that our park will make you want to stay with us each and every time you travel to South Carolina.
CAUTION BUYING A NEW OR USED MOTOR HOME, 5TH WHEEL OR TRAVEL TRAILER
Make sure that you have the vehicle or trailer inspected by a Certified Technician. The inspection make cost you a few dollars, but you can then be sure that all the fixtures i.e. water, sewage, A/C, heater ect. are working properly. Nothing like setting up for that first trip only to know when you arrive at your destination, you have nothing but problems.
BELIEVE ME, I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN ONE PERSON SCREWED BECAUSE OF DISHONESTY
30 ft or less 31 ft to 39 ft 40 ft or more
DAILY: $45.00 $50.00 $55.00
WEEKLY: $270.00 $300.00 $330.00
MONTHLY: REGULAR SITE 50 X 28 FT $450.00 Plus 0.15 per kwh
PREMIUM SITE 60 X 30 FT $550.00 Plus 0.15 per kwh
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE SITE: $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE IF NOT CANCELLED PER LAKE HARTWELL RV PARK POLICY
3 DAY MINIMUM STAY FOR HOLIDAYS
CANCELLATION MUST BE MADE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE TO RECEIVE RETURN ON DEPOSIT EXCEPT FOR $10.00 (PROCESSING FEE) OTHERWISE: NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
ONE TIME FEE OF $25.00 PER PET
Welcome. We hope that your stay is a pleasant one. Lake Hartwell RV Park is a small adult park and we want you to feel at home. There are a few simple rules we ask that you follow to help keep the park nice and the rates low. Rates are based on 2 adult occupants. For additional occupants, there is a $3.00 per occupant per night charge.
1. Speed limit of 5 mph applies for all modes of transportation. (NO vehicles with modified exhausts)
2. Check-in is 1:00 pm and check-out is noon
3. Full payment for stay is due at check-in
4. One camping unit & one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles, boats, trailers, etc., shall be parked in designated parking or storage areas. All vehicles must be registered at the office.
5. Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times (county ordinance), and owners must clean up after their pets. All solid waste must be bagged, removed and appropriately disposed of.
6. Gray and black water are NOT permitted to be drained on the ground.
7. Campers' Guests are required to register at the office. There is a $3.00 per night per person charge for any guests or additional campers over the designated number of 2 campers per site.
8. Washing of vehicles is strictly prohibited.
9. QUIET HOURS: Weekends 11pm-7am. Weekdays 10pm-7am.
10. DO NOT cut or deface any vegetation.
11. Alcohol beverages shall be consumed in a mature Responsible manner. Be considerate of your neighbors & fellow campers.
12. Clothes lines are prohibited. Laundry facilities are provided (bathing-suits & towels may be air dried).
13. NO firearms, firecrackers, sparklers or explosives permitted.
14. NO refunds.
15. Failure to comply & abide by the above rules may lead to a request to leave the park with no refund.
16. Park Management is NOT responsible for the loss or damage of your personal property caused by fire, theft, accident, vandalism or other acts of GOD.
17. Do Not Put Trash in Fire Rings
Reversible weather-resistant polypropylene mats are UV-stabilized to prevent fading and resistant to mold and mildew.
Material "Breathes" so it won't kill grass underneath.
THESE MATS KILL GRASS WITH EXTENDED STAYS
If you must have one, a $200.00 fee will be charged to replace damaged grass.
RV's We Do Not Allow in Our Park
We do not discriminate as to the age of your RV,
But we do have certain requirements!
1. Your RV cannot have plywood windows or other materials pretending to be windows.
2. You cannot use tarps or other covers on your RV.
3. No customized A/C units hanging out of your window or cut into the side of your RV.
4. No Cobbled/Spliced Electric Cords.
5. No RV's will be allowed if driven into park by 3rd Party Vendors!!!!!
Don't miss the aerial fly over of the camp sites!