Lake Hartwell RV Park is an adult only (18 years and up) with unobstructed views of the southern skies for your satellite reception. It is a place where you can come and let your hair down in a quiet country setting. We have 20 sites which include 30/50 amps service and all the amenities. We are located 5 miles off of I-85 after taking Exit 1 you will be on SC Hwy 11 and we are on the right. You can sit back and relax in the quietness of your campsite or take in some local attractions. There are over 15 breathtaking waterfalls, the beauty of Lake Hartwell (just down the road), or drive into Westminster and take in all the little town has to offer. There are numerous boat ramps and golf courses in the area. SC Hwy 11, is the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway which winds through upstate South Carolina. Following the Southernmost peaks of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the route is surrounded by peach orchards, quaint villages and parks. It is an alternative to I-85 and has been featured in such publications as: National Geographic, Rand McNally, and Southern Living.
Our RV Park is designed with you in mind. We've focused our time and energy in keeping everything clean, safe, and fun. Our hospitality will make your visit with us as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We hope that our park will make you want to continue stay with us each and every time you make a trip to South Carolina.
30 ft or less 31 ft to 39 ft 40 ft or more
DAILY: $40.00 $45.00 $50.00
WEEKLY: $240.00 $270.00 $300.00
MONTHLY: REGULAR SITE 50 X 28 FT $400.00 Plus 0.13 per kwh
PREMIUM SITE 60 X 30 FT $450.00 Plus 0.13 per kwh
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE SITE: $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE IF NOT CANCELLED PER LAKE HARTWELL RV PARK POLICY
3 DAY MINIMUM STAY FOR HOLIDAYS
CANCELLATION MUST BE MADE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE TO RECEIVE RETURN ON DEPOSIT EXCEPT FOR $10.00 (PROCESSING FEE) OTHERWISE: NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Welcome, we hope that your stay is a pleasant one. Lake Hartwell RV Park is a small adult park and we want you to feel at home. There are a few simple rules we ask that you follow to help keep the park nice and the rates low. Rates are based on 2 adult occupants. For additional occupants, there is a $3.00 per occupant per night charge.
1. Speed limit of 5 mph applies for all modes of transportation. (NO vehicles with modified exhausts)
2. Check in is 1:00 pm and check out is noon
3. Full payment for stay is due at check-in
4. One camping unit & one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles, boats, trailers, etc. shall be parked in designated parking or storage areas. All vehicles must be registered at the office.
5. Pets shall be on a leash and under control at all times (county ordinance), owners shall clean up after their pets. All solid waste must be bagged, removed and dispose
6. Gray and black water is NOT permitted to be drained on the ground.
7. Camper’s Guests are required to register at the office. There is a $3.00 per night per person charge for any guest’s or additional campers over the designated number of 2 campers per site.
8. Washing of vehicles is strictly prohibited.
9. QUIET HOURS: Weekends 11pm-7am. Weekdays 10pm-7am
10. DO NOT cut or deface any vegetation.
11. Alcohol beverages shall be consumed in a mature Responsible manner. Be considerate of your neighbors & fellow campers.
12. Clothes lines are prohibited. Laundry facilities are provided (bathing-suits & towels may be air dried)
13. NO firearms, firecrackers, sparklers or explosives permitted.
14. NO refunds
15. Failure to comply & abide by the above rules may lead to a request to leave the park with no refund.
16. Park Management is NOT responsible for the loss or damage of your personal property caused by fire, theft, accident, vandalism or other acts of GOD.
17. Do Not Put Trash In Fire Rings
Reversible weather-resistant polypropylene mats are UV-stabilized to prevent fading and resistant to mold and mildew.
Material "Breathes" so it won't kill grass underneath.
THESE MATS KILL GRASS WITH EXTENDED STAYS
If you must have one, a $200.00 fee will be charged to replace damaged grass.
RV's We Do Not Allow In Our Park
We do not discriminate as to the age of your RV,
But we do have certain requirements!
1. Your RV cannot have plywood windows or other materials pretending to be windows.
2. You cannot use tarp or other covers on your RV.
3. No customized A/C units hanging out of your window or cut into the side of your RV.
4. No Cobbled/Spliced Electric Cords
5. No RV's will be allowed if driven into park by 3rd Party Vendors!!!!!
Don't miss the aerial fly over of the camp sites!